We are currently looking for patients who have the conditions listed below to participate in our specialty plasma donor programs. Plasma is a crucial component in the manufacturing of test kits, those very kits what were used in your diagnosis. These programs are done in licensed FDA facilities, and with plasma you can donate safely 2x in a 7 day period since you are only donating the plasma component of the whole blood.
We are looking for donors who not only have the diagnosis but those who have high levels of antibodies. The current programs and minimum antibody levels we need currently. To learn more visit us a http://www.accessclinical.com.
Current Programs include:-
- Systemic Lupus (SLE), with dsDNA antibodies >500
- Rheumatoid Factor (RF) >2500
- LAA/Lupus Anticoagulant (anti-Cardiolipin IgG/IgA/IgM) >150
- Acute Hepatitis B-(symptomatic, just diagnosed)
- Acute Hepatitis A (symptomatic, just diagnosed)
- Acute Mononucleosis (first time diagnosis, diagnosis in the last 3-7 days)
- Lyme Disease (confirmed by EIA/Screen followed by Western Blot)
** Must be 18-65 years in age and weigh at least 110 pounds or more, Must be HIV/HCV/HBV negative (unless donating for Hep B). NO programs for HIV or HCV**